Australia Fintech Industry is steadily building a globally competitive fin-tech industry, both locally and offshore.
While US investments slowed dramatically in 2016, the Asia Pacific region has continued its meteoric growth. This conveniently places Australia very close to the center of all the action.
With regards to Australia, a recent Frost and Sullivan report, Fintech in Australia Trends, Forecasts and Analysis 2015 – 2020, gives some additional statistics:
- The Australian Fintech Industry is expected to reach $AUD4b in revenue by 2020
- Overall CAGR of 76.4%
- Over $AUD1b in new added value will be delivered to the Australian economy
- Investment in Australian Fintech Sector in 2015 was $A438m
The revolution of Australia Fintech Industry leads the competition between trading platforms.
OpenMarkets (OM) – a digital trading platform that provide retail investors, traders, advisers, broker and financial intermediaries with a suite of innovative brokerage services for trading on the Australian securities markets is one of the outstanding leaders in Australia Fintech Industry. The OpenMarkets platform is provided by Quant Edge, a professional and leading Trade Order Management System (TOMS) in Viet Nam. Since 2017, Quant Edge has become the key partner of Open Market, providing Night Vision Equix – a management stock trading platform for OM.
Some competitive and high light functions of Night Vision EQUIX:
- No User Monthly Fee (unlimited concurrent users, unlimited number of users, we will provide extra servers if required)
- Pass-through ASX real-time data fee (no markup from our side, if you decide to mark up, the difference will be shared)
- Pay for trade on our platform only
- Eye-catchy & fast mobile app, allows clients to trade more Direct Market Access (DMA) to ASX & Chi-X
- LOW Customization & Extra Software Development Cost